Real Football Talk Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Football Talk Forums

Real Football Talk, NCAA Football and the NFL.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you think that the Buffalo Bills will do better with Terrell Owens?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

Yards : 16531

Do you think that the Buffalo Bills will do better with Terrell Owens? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think that the Buffalo Bills will do better with Terrell Owens?   Do you think that the Buffalo Bills will do better with Terrell Owens? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:39 pm

Do you think that they are better with or without Terrell Owens?

Do you think there record will be better or worst than last year?

(for reference they were 7-9 last season).
Back to top Go down
Ryan the Aussie Fan
College Recruit
College Recruit
Ryan the Aussie Fan

Yards : 16439

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that the Buffalo Bills will do better with Terrell Owens?   Do you think that the Buffalo Bills will do better with Terrell Owens? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:46 am

I actually think TO going to the Bills is a great move for their team and for himself. If you look back, TO has been with big major teams such as San Francisco, Philadelphia and Dallas. Buffalo is a small market team that is out of the spotlight, so hopefully that should serve in his favor. As for the Bills, I think they'll be better. Trent Edwards is a decent QB and Marshawn Lynch is a good RB. They lacked WR's in the past, and now they have one of the best in the game.
Back to top Go down
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that the Buffalo Bills will do better with Terrell Owens?   Do you think that the Buffalo Bills will do better with Terrell Owens? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:48 am

Ryan the Aussie Fan wrote:
I actually think TO going to the Bills is a great move for their team and for himself. If you look back, TO has been with big major teams such as San Francisco, Philadelphia and Dallas. Buffalo is a small market team that is out of the spotlight, so hopefully that should serve in his favor. As for the Bills, I think they'll be better. Trent Edwards is a decent QB and Marshawn Lynch is a good RB. They lacked WR's in the past, and now they have one of the best in the game.

I'm really hoping to see them in the playoffs this year. They area great team, and they will progress a lot this year and will do a lot better. Hopefully they can work up a 10-6 record maybe.
Back to top Go down
Ryan the Aussie Fan
College Recruit
College Recruit
Ryan the Aussie Fan

Yards : 16439

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that the Buffalo Bills will do better with Terrell Owens?   Do you think that the Buffalo Bills will do better with Terrell Owens? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:49 am

Yeah I hope so to. I have a soft spot for Buffalo as they are a small market team like the Packers.
Back to top Go down
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that the Buffalo Bills will do better with Terrell Owens?   Do you think that the Buffalo Bills will do better with Terrell Owens? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:50 am

Yeah, I've always liked the Bills. They have always been a team I've liked. They are a great team, so I want to see them succeed.
Back to top Go down
JC49
College Recruit
College Recruit
JC49

Yards : 16290

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that the Buffalo Bills will do better with Terrell Owens?   Do you think that the Buffalo Bills will do better with Terrell Owens? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:26 am

Yes, they are my Madden Franchise team. I really like there chances, because they got great WR a good QB and a SUPER RB also the D is good.
Back to top Go down
Justin
College Recruit
College Recruit
Justin

Yards : 16249

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that the Buffalo Bills will do better with Terrell Owens?   Do you think that the Buffalo Bills will do better with Terrell Owens? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:41 pm

yes he is good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think that the Buffalo Bills will do better with Terrell Owens?   Do you think that the Buffalo Bills will do better with Terrell Owens? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think that the Buffalo Bills will do better with Terrell Owens?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Football Talk Forums :: NFL by Divisions :: American Football Conference :: AFC East-
Jump to: