Real Football Talk Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Football Talk Forums

Real Football Talk, NCAA Football and the NFL.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

Yards : 16564

Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year?   Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 8:54 pm

Will they do better than 12-4, or worst?

I'll say they will be about 11-5 next year, I don't think they will come out as strong.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
College Recruit
College Recruit
King Of NJ

Yards : 16439

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year?   Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:20 pm

Better I think we will be exaclty 12-4 again this year

I think our schedule is very favorable and another 12 win season and division title is in the book

Go Colts!
Back to top Go down
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year?   Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:22 pm

King Of NJ wrote:
Better I think we will be exaclty 12-4 again this year

I think our schedule is very favorable and another 12 win season and division title is in the book

Go Colts!

Yeah, actually I just looked at there schedule. I think they are capable of getting 12-4 again and reclaiming the top of the division after Tennessee took it. At least somebodies team will win the division.
Very Happy

Last edited by Mohammad on Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan the Aussie Fan
College Recruit
College Recruit
Ryan the Aussie Fan

Yards : 16472

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year?   Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:25 pm

I'm not sure. The Colts had some games last season where their defense struggled. The Colts offense is no doubt great, but their defense could be better. I still think you'll finish above .500, but they may do one or two games worse.
Back to top Go down
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year?   Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:28 pm

Ryan the Aussie Fan wrote:
I'm not sure. The Colts had some games last season where their defense struggled. The Colts offense is no doubt great, but their defense could be better. I still think you'll finish above .500, but they may do one or two games worse.

Above .500 is actually quite easy. I think they will be well above that mark, but they will struggle a little compared to last year.

Look at the schedule, Patriots and Titans are there hardest.
Back to top Go down
Ryan the Aussie Fan
College Recruit
College Recruit
Ryan the Aussie Fan

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year?   Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:31 pm

Yeah of course above .500 is easy for them, if they didn't get above that I'd be blown away. L
Back to top Go down
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year?   Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:42 pm

Yeah of course above .500 is easy for them, if they didn't get above that I'd be blown away. L

I think the least they'll get next season is at least 11-5.
Back to top Go down
Ryan the Aussie Fan
College Recruit
College Recruit
Ryan the Aussie Fan

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year?   Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:46 pm

Yeah same, I think the Jaguars and Titans will compete with them though this season.
Back to top Go down
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year?   Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Titans I think will, but I don't know if the Jaguars will. What have they got since last season that really is worth it?
Back to top Go down
Ryan the Aussie Fan
College Recruit
College Recruit
Ryan the Aussie Fan

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year?   Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:48 pm

Yeah I guess that is true. Maurice Jones Drew is getting more and more dominant though, so is David Garrard at QB.
Back to top Go down
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year?   Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:04 pm

Yeah I guess that is true. Maurice Jones Drew is getting more and more dominant though, so is David Garrard at QB.

Didn't think about that. The Jaguars don't have what it takes to take on and beat both the Colts and Titans next year. I think once they become a stronger/older team they will be more of a playoff exclusive and division leader.
Back to top Go down
Ryan the Aussie Fan
College Recruit
College Recruit
Ryan the Aussie Fan

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year?   Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:04 am

Yeah it may take them a couple more years. I'd like to see them compete more though, I don't mind the Jaguars.
Back to top Go down
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year?   Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:18 am

I don't mind the Jaguars either. This is too addicting man.
Back to top Go down
Ryan the Aussie Fan
College Recruit
College Recruit
Ryan the Aussie Fan

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year?   Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:29 am

Yeah I know lol, it never stops.
Back to top Go down
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year?   Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:35 am

I'm off for a bit, then I'm like hmm. Maybe somebody posted a new question. Wow, I really need school to start so I can get off this stuff, but I don't want summer to end though.
Back to top Go down
Ryan the Aussie Fan
College Recruit
College Recruit
Ryan the Aussie Fan

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year?   Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:35 am

Haha yeah, I'm only on like this on the weekends. When school is on it's different.
Back to top Go down
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year?   Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:45 am

Yeah, when school starts I'll be down to like an hour a day and most of that is on Facebook and school stuff. Today I went to the pool all day and I spent a few hours on here because I didn't make any other plans and my head hurt.
Back to top Go down
Ryan the Aussie Fan
College Recruit
College Recruit
Ryan the Aussie Fan

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year?   Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:51 am

Ah ok, I've been on for like 7 hours. It's quite sad lol.
Back to top Go down
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year?   Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:56 am

It's summer, I can cut you some slack man. We all have those days...
Back to top Go down
Ryan the Aussie Fan
College Recruit
College Recruit
Ryan the Aussie Fan

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year?   Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:57 am

Haha true, it's winter over here though so I dunno whats going on lol.
Back to top Go down
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year?   Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:06 am

Wow, I totally forgot about that. Didn't realize that when I started talking about the season. I'll take that into consideration next time though.
Back to top Go down
Ryan the Aussie Fan
College Recruit
College Recruit
Ryan the Aussie Fan

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year?   Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:20 am

No worries man, a lot of people do it lol.
Back to top Go down
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year?   Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:19 pm

I bet, you like it over there though?
Back to top Go down
Ryan the Aussie Fan
College Recruit
College Recruit
Ryan the Aussie Fan

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year?   Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:19 pm

Yeah I like it, I would like to live in the US for a while though. It's always been my dream lol, but yeah this is of course my home.
Back to top Go down
JC49
College Recruit
College Recruit
JC49

Yards : 16323

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year?   Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:42 am

Better, but still win Wild Card.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year?   Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think the Colts will do better or worst than last year?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next