Real Football Talk Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Football Talk Forums

Real Football Talk, NCAA Football and the NFL.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
College Recruit
College Recruit
King Of NJ

Yards : 16439

What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance?   What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:21 pm

Mine is when Kelvin Hayden intercepted Rex Grossman for the TD to seal the game and give us the deciding 29-17 lead in the 4th Quarter

It felt like heaven seeing my Colts win the Super Bowl in 2007 lol
Back to top Go down
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

Yards : 16564

What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance?   What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:25 pm

King Of NJ wrote:
Mine is when Kelvin Hayden intercepted Rex Grossman for the TD to seal the game and give us the deciding 29-17 lead in the 4th Quarter

Mine was against your favorite team, even though we lost. When Devin Hester returned 97 yard kick return against the Colts for a touchdown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AploKz0rCms
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
College Recruit
College Recruit
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance?   What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:43 pm

Mohammad wrote:
King Of NJ wrote:

Mine was against your favorite team, even though we lost. When Devin Hester returned 97 yard kick return against the Colts for a touchdown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AploKz0rCms

I was so pissed when that happened. I was anticipating the Super Bowl so much hope for a win and that's the way we start!!!! lol

Im happy we came out with the win though

Short passing game did it for us
Back to top Go down
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance?   What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:45 pm

Definitely, I hate you guys though I lost 50 bucks on that game! Although my friend gave me a keychain for the 20 bucks I owed him...

Sports betting is not something you should do, I definitely quit that now though!
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
College Recruit
College Recruit
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance?   What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:49 pm

lol I have nothing against the Bears but I just really wanted our Super Bowl ring

Colts had fell short for so long

Winning the 2007 Super Bowl was finally a sigh of relief and time to celebrate and be really happy with the year
Back to top Go down
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance?   What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 10:51 pm

King Of NJ wrote:
lol I have nothing against the Bears but I just really wanted our Super Bowl ring

Winning the 2007 Super Bowl was finally a sigh of relief and time to celebrate and be really happy with the year

I understand what your saying, although I'm still mad about that.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
College Recruit
College Recruit
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance?   What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:01 pm

Mohammad wrote:
King Of NJ wrote:

I understand what your saying, although I'm still mad about that.

lol I talk to my fellow Bulls fans and thats ones that are Bears fans also are still pissed about that Super Bowl lol
Back to top Go down
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance?   What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:03 pm

Haha. Well, I know a lot of people in Chicago and some of them I talked to about it still hate that Superbowl. I always take a trip to Chicago every summer, so I always talk to my sisters friends who live there (because she lives there) about it.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
College Recruit
College Recruit
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance?   What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:14 pm

lol funny the difference between 2 places

As a Colts fan I love it. I just want to get another Super Bowl

Our 21-3 comeback against the Patriots was my favorite playoff moment that year though. Our run to the Super Bowl was really exciting to me.
Back to top Go down
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance?   What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:17 pm

King Of NJ wrote:
lol funny the difference between 2 places

As a Colts fan I love it. I just want to get another Super Bowl

Our 21-3 comeback against the Patriots was my favorite playoff moment that year though. Our run to the Super Bowl was really exciting to me.

Haha, Even though we still lost to you I'd say that its definitely Colts over Patriots. Patriots are an annoying team to me, I'd definitely take Manning over Brady.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
College Recruit
College Recruit
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance?   What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:26 pm

I hate the Patriots so much. I can never respect a team that gets caught cheating lol.

Their annoying bandwagon fans really bother me too

Patriots are my 3rd least fave sports team behind the Yankees and Duke
Back to top Go down
#1 Texans Fan
College Recruit
College Recruit
#1 Texans Fan

Yards : 16190
Location : Texansland, Houston, Texas, US, North American, Westen Hemisphere, Earth

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance?   What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:28 pm

Unfortunately the Texans haven't even been to the playoffs. Sad
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
College Recruit
College Recruit
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance?   What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:29 pm

#1 Texans Fan wrote:
Unfortunately the Texans haven't even been to the playoffs. Sad

Texans will this year

they'll be 10-6 Wild Card Team, finishing 5th in the AFC and 2nd in the AFC South

I think Texans make it this year
Back to top Go down
#1 Texans Fan
College Recruit
College Recruit
#1 Texans Fan

Location : Texansland, Houston, Texas, US, North American, Westen Hemisphere, Earth

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance?   What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:31 pm

Yeah. Everybody in Houston are expecting them to go to hte playoffs. Hopefually they will. I can imagine the excitement in H-Town. lol.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
College Recruit
College Recruit
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance?   What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:33 pm

I like The Texans squad. The only team in the AFC South other than my team of course that I dont dislike.

The Texans actually beat us in 2007 when we won the Super Bowl haha
Back to top Go down
#1 Texans Fan
College Recruit
College Recruit
#1 Texans Fan

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance?   What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:36 pm

My mom likes the Colts. She always pulls for them even when the Texans are playing them. lol. I remember that game though. Smile
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
College Recruit
College Recruit
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance?   What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:41 pm

I just remember we lost and we prob had our worst chance to win the Super Bowl than we ever had the last few years.

We still found a way to win the Super Bowl though thankfully

I remember last years 27-10 comeback against Houston when Reggie Wayne made that sick TD catch for the win haha
Back to top Go down
#1 Texans Fan
College Recruit
College Recruit
#1 Texans Fan

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance?   What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:47 pm

You're lucky to experience a championship. I've never expereince somehting so sweet. I was only 4 months old when the Rockets won their second championship, although the Astros going to the world series was a charm. Maybe we can ask SK to make a Baseball section too.
Back to top Go down
King Of NJ
College Recruit
College Recruit
King Of NJ

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance?   What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:00 am

Baseball would be cool too. Theres about 2 months left to go until Baseball is Over

Im a Red Sox baseball fan.

We got to have College Football in here too. I got to show love to my Rutgers Scarlet Knights
Back to top Go down
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance?   What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:19 am

I'd love a baseball forum so much. That'd be so great, Baseball is my second favorite sport to talk about aside from basketball. Although thats way to much to keep up with.

Go Detroit Tigers!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JC49
College Recruit
College Recruit
JC49

Yards : 16323

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance?   What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 3:07 pm

Steve Young to Jerry Rice for 44-yards on the first drive of the game.
Back to top Go down
Justin
College Recruit
College Recruit
Justin

Yards : 16282

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance?   What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:28 pm

when tom brady went clutch and rove down the field to beat the rams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance?   What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite moment of your favorite teams last Super Bowl appearance?
Page 1 of 1