Real Football Talk Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Football Talk Forums

Real Football Talk, NCAA Football and the NFL.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How many years do you think it'll be before the Steelers get bumped down to second best?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan the Aussie Fan
College Recruit
College Recruit
Ryan the Aussie Fan

Yards : 16439

How many years do you think it'll be before the Steelers get bumped down to second best? Empty
PostSubject: How many years do you think it'll be before the Steelers get bumped down to second best?   How many years do you think it'll be before the Steelers get bumped down to second best? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 2:57 am

I think it'll be a few. I'd love to see the Ravens really give it to them. Opinions?
Back to top Go down
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

Yards : 16531

How many years do you think it'll be before the Steelers get bumped down to second best? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many years do you think it'll be before the Steelers get bumped down to second best?   How many years do you think it'll be before the Steelers get bumped down to second best? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:20 pm

Well, are you talking about super bowl wins or what?
Back to top Go down
Ryan the Aussie Fan
College Recruit
College Recruit
Ryan the Aussie Fan

PostSubject: Re: How many years do you think it'll be before the Steelers get bumped down to second best?   How many years do you think it'll be before the Steelers get bumped down to second best? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 10:23 pm

No I'm talking about in their division. They've been at the top for a long time.
Back to top Go down
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

PostSubject: Re: How many years do you think it'll be before the Steelers get bumped down to second best?   How many years do you think it'll be before the Steelers get bumped down to second best? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:51 pm

Oh, in that case I'd say about 5-6 years. It would take about a few years and players who leave the team before anything big happens in the division. I mean the Ravens could do it, but if they had a decent schedule instead of a pretty hard one.

I'll say a few years.
Back to top Go down
Ryan the Aussie Fan
College Recruit
College Recruit
Ryan the Aussie Fan

PostSubject: Re: How many years do you think it'll be before the Steelers get bumped down to second best?   How many years do you think it'll be before the Steelers get bumped down to second best? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 12:18 am

Yeah I agree.
Back to top Go down
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

PostSubject: Re: How many years do you think it'll be before the Steelers get bumped down to second best?   How many years do you think it'll be before the Steelers get bumped down to second best? EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:12 pm

I'd love to see the Ravens take that from them then.
Back to top Go down
JC49
College Recruit
College Recruit
JC49

Yards : 16290

PostSubject: Re: How many years do you think it'll be before the Steelers get bumped down to second best?   How many years do you think it'll be before the Steelers get bumped down to second best? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:23 am

Joe Flacco and Ray Rice are the future, Ray Lewis will retire before the Steelers WR do. The Ravens need to obtain some great WR to move ahead of the Steelers within 2 years.
Back to top Go down
Justin
College Recruit
College Recruit
Justin

Yards : 16249

PostSubject: Re: How many years do you think it'll be before the Steelers get bumped down to second best?   How many years do you think it'll be before the Steelers get bumped down to second best? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many years do you think it'll be before the Steelers get bumped down to second best?   How many years do you think it'll be before the Steelers get bumped down to second best? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many years do you think it'll be before the Steelers get bumped down to second best?
Page 1 of 1