Real Football Talk Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Football Talk Forums

Real Football Talk, NCAA Football and the NFL.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is Brett Favre a joke now?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
King Of NJ
College Recruit
College Recruit
King Of NJ

Yards : 16439

Is Brett Favre a joke now? Empty
PostSubject: Is Brett Favre a joke now?   Is Brett Favre a joke now? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:26 pm

this whole Brett Favre retiring and unretiring thing is now a joke to me. I lost alot of respect for him.

He told the Packers he was retiring and they go with Aaron Rodgers their future who was waiting for 3 years so he can't be too upset at that.

Joining the Jets seemed like a good move and unforturnately he missed the playoffs, chokes away 4 of the last 5 games goes 9-7 than retires.

Than he thinks of signing with the Packers rival Vikings to get even with the Packers organization. He says hes staying retired and now suddenly theres a chance returns again.

GB fans said they lost all respect for him after this Vikings thing.

He hasn't gone to training camps the past 3 years either.

Its turned into a joke
Back to top Go down
Ryan the Aussie Fan
College Recruit
College Recruit
Ryan the Aussie Fan

Yards : 16472

PostSubject: Re: Is Brett Favre a joke now?   Is Brett Favre a joke now? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:41 pm

KONJ, you have no idea how mad I am right now. I just woke up, went on ESPN and saw "Favre signs with Vikings". It was only 24 hours ago people thought it was a rumor, and in that short amount of time he signs with our rival. In my opinion, he's tarnished his legacy as a Packer for doing this.

It's past a joke to, it's a travesty.
Back to top Go down
JC49
College Recruit
College Recruit
JC49

Yards : 16323

PostSubject: Re: Is Brett Favre a joke now?   Is Brett Favre a joke now? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:14 am

Favre isn't a joke, he has retired officially and came back as many times as Michael Jordan and he is no joke either.
Back to top Go down
Justin
College Recruit
College Recruit
Justin

Yards : 16282

PostSubject: Re: Is Brett Favre a joke now?   Is Brett Favre a joke now? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:35 pm

pretty much yea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Brett Favre a joke now?   Is Brett Favre a joke now? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Brett Favre a joke now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Real Football Talk Forums :: General National Football League Talk :: Trades, Signings, Transactions...-
Jump to: