Real Football Talk Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Football Talk Forums

Real Football Talk, NCAA Football and the NFL.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why was Big Ben Rothisburger sexual assualt deal not made bigger then it was?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

Yards : 16564

Why was Big Ben Rothisburger sexual assualt deal not made bigger then it was? Empty
PostSubject: Why was Big Ben Rothisburger sexual assualt deal not made bigger then it was?   Why was Big Ben Rothisburger sexual assualt deal not made bigger then it was? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Ryan the Aussie Fan
College Recruit
College Recruit
Ryan the Aussie Fan

Yards : 16472

Why was Big Ben Rothisburger sexual assualt deal not made bigger then it was? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why was Big Ben Rothisburger sexual assualt deal not made bigger then it was?   Why was Big Ben Rothisburger sexual assualt deal not made bigger then it was? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:05 pm

I think it was because ESPN didn't know if it was the real deal or not. I'm not sure why though when it did come out that they didn't analyze every minute of it like they did with Plaxico Burress.
Back to top Go down
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

Yards : 16564

PostSubject: Re: Why was Big Ben Rothisburger sexual assualt deal not made bigger then it was?   Why was Big Ben Rothisburger sexual assualt deal not made bigger then it was? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:12 pm

Ryan the Aussie Fan wrote:
I think it was because ESPN didn't know if it was the real deal or not. I'm not sure why though when it did come out that they didn't analyze every minute of it like they did with Plaxico Burress.

Ehh, Well I think ESPN should never get into peoples businesses, but even if this wasn't true, I don't respect Big Ben as much as I used too...
Back to top Go down
JC49
College Recruit
College Recruit
JC49

Yards : 16323

PostSubject: Re: Why was Big Ben Rothisburger sexual assualt deal not made bigger then it was?   Why was Big Ben Rothisburger sexual assualt deal not made bigger then it was? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:34 pm

I think it is fake, and he is too nice to do that.
Back to top Go down
Justin
College Recruit
College Recruit
Justin

Yards : 16282

PostSubject: Re: Why was Big Ben Rothisburger sexual assualt deal not made bigger then it was?   Why was Big Ben Rothisburger sexual assualt deal not made bigger then it was? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:55 pm

because he didt do it
Back to top Go down
JDC: J-Dizzle Fo Shizzle
College Recruit
College Recruit

Yards : 16476

PostSubject: Re: Why was Big Ben Rothisburger sexual assualt deal not made bigger then it was?   Why was Big Ben Rothisburger sexual assualt deal not made bigger then it was? EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:31 pm

Big Ben is innocent
Back to top Go down
College Recruit
College Recruit

Yards : 16476

PostSubject: Re: Why was Big Ben Rothisburger sexual assualt deal not made bigger then it was?   Why was Big Ben Rothisburger sexual assualt deal not made bigger then it was? EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:57 pm

he is
Back to top Go down

Why was Big Ben Rothisburger sexual assualt deal not made bigger then it was?
Page 1 of 1