Real Football Talk Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Football Talk Forums

Real Football Talk, NCAA Football and the NFL.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How will the New Orleans Saints do this year?

Go down 
+4
Ryan the Aussie Fan
J
Cavs Browns Indians
Mohammad
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

Yards : 16564

How will the New Orleans Saints do this year? Empty
PostSubject: How will the New Orleans Saints do this year?   How will the New Orleans Saints do this year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:09 pm

Better or worst then last year?

Better or worst than 8-8
Back to top Go down
Cavs Browns Indians
College Recruit
College Recruit
Cavs Browns Indians

Yards : 16273

PostSubject: Re: How will the New Orleans Saints do this year?   How will the New Orleans Saints do this year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:21 pm

10-6.. win the divsion.

Brees is gonna beast this year, and so will Colston.

Called it.
Back to top Go down
J
College Recruit
College Recruit

Yards : 16316

PostSubject: Re: How will the New Orleans Saints do this year?   How will the New Orleans Saints do this year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:27 pm

Worse. I think Carolina gets that division.

Saints - probably like 7-9
Back to top Go down
Ryan the Aussie Fan
College Recruit
College Recruit
Ryan the Aussie Fan

Yards : 16472

PostSubject: Re: How will the New Orleans Saints do this year?   How will the New Orleans Saints do this year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:50 pm

I've always considered Brees to be in the top 3 QB's in the league, so I think they have a good shot at winning this division. The Saints problem in previous years is they haven't won the important games, if they do that this season then they can win the South.
Back to top Go down
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

PostSubject: Re: How will the New Orleans Saints do this year?   How will the New Orleans Saints do this year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:14 pm

Cavs Browns Indians wrote:
10-6.. win the divsion.

Brees is gonna beast this year, and so will Colston.

Called it.

I like that, although I think Carolina will win the division maybe at 11-5. I think Brees is one of the top 3 quarterbacks so he'll have a great year, and so will Marquise Colston, so I'm pretty sure they will, do a lot better then last year.
Back to top Go down
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

PostSubject: Re: How will the New Orleans Saints do this year?   How will the New Orleans Saints do this year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 7:15 pm

Ryan the Aussie Fan wrote:
I've always considered Brees to be in the top 3 QB's in the league, so I think they have a good shot at winning this division. The Saints problem in previous years is they haven't won the important games, if they do that this season then they can win the South.

Yeah, I know they don't win games when they need to. It takes a lot more then what they are doing. I think they could've done a lot better last year, but I'm hoping they win those games they need too. Drew Brees is third though. Followed by Payton Manning, and Tom Brady.
Back to top Go down
SK22
College Recruit
College Recruit
SK22

Yards : 16348

PostSubject: Re: How will the New Orleans Saints do this year?   How will the New Orleans Saints do this year? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 3:36 am

I agree with J. 7-9. They might not have to get worse, but the division is getting much better. You have Tampa Bay and Atlanta rising, while Carolina still seem to be the kings.
Back to top Go down
https://rftf.forumotion.com
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

PostSubject: Re: How will the New Orleans Saints do this year?   How will the New Orleans Saints do this year? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:48 am

SK22 wrote:
I agree with J. 7-9. They might not have to get worse, but the division is getting much better. You have Tampa Bay and Atlanta rising, while Carolina still seem to be the kings.

I think this is the hardest division this year, and have a feeling all these teams will have a great year. I think that the Saints will finish over the Falcons. I'll say Saints finish in 8-8 or 9-7.
Back to top Go down
SK22
College Recruit
College Recruit
SK22

Yards : 16348

PostSubject: Re: How will the New Orleans Saints do this year?   How will the New Orleans Saints do this year? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 11:51 am

Mohammad wrote:
SK22 wrote:

I think this is the hardest division this year, and have a feeling all these teams will have a great year. I think that the Saints will finish over the Falcons. I'll say Saints finish in 8-8 or 9-7.

I say the Saints are worst in the division, while still staying at a 7-9 pace. They will have a good season, don't get me wrong, it's just that this division is too hard. Put them in the AFC or NFC West and they would have a tremendous season.
Back to top Go down
https://rftf.forumotion.com
JC49
College Recruit
College Recruit
JC49

Yards : 16323

PostSubject: Re: How will the New Orleans Saints do this year?   How will the New Orleans Saints do this year? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:30 am

I think they will win the division
Back to top Go down
Justin
College Recruit
College Recruit
Justin

Yards : 16282

PostSubject: Re: How will the New Orleans Saints do this year?   How will the New Orleans Saints do this year? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:53 pm

eh
10-6 2nd in division
Back to top Go down
JDC: J-Dizzle Fo Shizzle
College Recruit
College Recruit

Yards : 16476

PostSubject: Re: How will the New Orleans Saints do this year?   How will the New Orleans Saints do this year? EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:51 pm

terrible
Back to top Go down
College Recruit
College Recruit

Yards : 16476

PostSubject: Re: How will the New Orleans Saints do this year?   How will the New Orleans Saints do this year? EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 4:54 pm

terrible
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How will the New Orleans Saints do this year?   How will the New Orleans Saints do this year? Empty

Back to top Go down

How will the New Orleans Saints do this year?
Page 1 of 1