Real Football Talk Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Real Football Talk Forums

Real Football Talk, NCAA Football and the NFL.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How will the Baltimore Ravens Do this year?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

Yards : 16567

How will the Baltimore Ravens Do this year? Empty
PostSubject: How will the Baltimore Ravens Do this year?   How will the Baltimore Ravens Do this year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:30 pm

Better or worst then last year?
Back to top Go down
J
College Recruit
College Recruit

Yards : 16319

PostSubject: Re: How will the Baltimore Ravens Do this year?   How will the Baltimore Ravens Do this year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 2:39 pm

I think about the same. They made it all the way to the Conference ship with a Rookie QB, who did great. For thm to do btter, that means, Baltimore in the Super Bowl again, and I don't see that happening.

If they don't get as far in the playoffs, I don't think they have gotten much worse.

Basically, a good team, who could be worse, bu not by a lot.
Back to top Go down
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

PostSubject: Re: How will the Baltimore Ravens Do this year?   How will the Baltimore Ravens Do this year? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 11:15 pm

J wrote:
I think about the same. They made it all the way to the Conference ship with a Rookie QB, who did great. For thm to do btter, that means, Baltimore in the Super Bowl again, and I don't see that happening.

If they don't get as far in the playoffs, I don't think they have gotten much worse.

Basically, a good team, who could be worse, bu not by a lot.

I think they got a little better this year, they are a strong team still though. They'll be playoff bound, but not Super Bowl bound.
Back to top Go down
Ryan the Aussie Fan
College Recruit
College Recruit
Ryan the Aussie Fan

Yards : 16475

PostSubject: Re: How will the Baltimore Ravens Do this year?   How will the Baltimore Ravens Do this year? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:13 am

I think they'll do better, they are my Super Bowl pick actually. Joe Flacco is a great young QB who has a good receiver core to back him up. Ray Lewis and the rest of their defense is solid, and they seem to have the right ideas in terms of coaching. I think they'll do better than last season.
Back to top Go down
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

PostSubject: Re: How will the Baltimore Ravens Do this year?   How will the Baltimore Ravens Do this year? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am

Ryan the Aussie Fan wrote:
I think they'll do better, they are my Super Bowl pick actually. Joe Flacco is a great young QB who has a good receiver core to back him up. Ray Lewis and the rest of their defense is solid, and they seem to have the right ideas in terms of coaching. I think they'll do better than last season.

They by far have the best defense aside maybe the Steelers. I don't know if they will do so great in the Playoffs, I hope so though!
Back to top Go down
Ryan the Aussie Fan
College Recruit
College Recruit
Ryan the Aussie Fan

Yards : 16475

PostSubject: Re: How will the Baltimore Ravens Do this year?   How will the Baltimore Ravens Do this year? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:40 am

I hope they do to, give Pittsburgh a run for their money lol. Hopefully Flacco turns out to be great as well.
Back to top Go down
Mohammad
College Recruit
College Recruit
Mohammad

PostSubject: Re: How will the Baltimore Ravens Do this year?   How will the Baltimore Ravens Do this year? EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 12:43 am

Probably will be a great contender. I hope so that they manage to beat out the Steelers and give them a run for there money.
Back to top Go down
JC49
College Recruit
College Recruit
JC49

Yards : 16326

PostSubject: Re: How will the Baltimore Ravens Do this year?   How will the Baltimore Ravens Do this year? EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 2:43 am

They will be 9-7
Back to top Go down
Justin
College Recruit
College Recruit
Justin

Yards : 16285

PostSubject: Re: How will the Baltimore Ravens Do this year?   How will the Baltimore Ravens Do this year? EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:41 pm

wildcard 11-5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How will the Baltimore Ravens Do this year?   How will the Baltimore Ravens Do this year? Empty

Back to top Go down

How will the Baltimore Ravens Do this year?
Page 1 of 1